Monday 23 February 2015

#OOTD: 22nd February 2015











Cobalt Blue and White - 

Cobalt blue has always been one of my favourite colours, it's just one of those colours which suits my skin tone, hair and eyes perfectly. It's such a bright and vibrant colour - and these trousers are perfect for the upcoming seasons. I bought these trousers online from Missguided about a month ago in the sale, I got them for £6 which is absolutely amazing! I ordered mine in a size 6 as I have quite skinny legs; I am so glad I ordered them in this size as they are a perfect fit! 

Next, the white chiffon blouse. The white chiffon blouse is perfect for any outfit, any occasion, no matter what your style is. Whether your style is professional (for work), the rich girl, street chic, runway ready, or minimalist - a white chiffon blouse will never let you down. 

I find that when I wear any type of shirt that has a collar; I tend to look overly manly/masculine, so when I found this shirt with a tie neck, it added the right amout of femininity to my outfit. I haven't had this blouse for very long so you may even be able to still purchase the same one; I bought mine from Primark for £9 which is incredible considering how well-made this shirt is and the quality of the material. This outfit is a perfect example that you don't need to spend hundreds of  £'s to create an outfit that you love. For accessories and shoes; I think I would have to pair this outfit with a lime green bag and some white barely there heels.

or

or
or

Thank you so much to everyone who reads my blog and my future posts,

love, Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment