Tuesday 17 February 2015

All About Me



This is my first ever blog post! I'm going to tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Chloe Tunstall and I'm 17 years old (18 this year, hooray!) I come from the city of Wolverhampton. 

My whole life is fashion, I love every single aspect of it; from charity shop clothing to fabulous designers such as YSL, Christian Louboutin, Celine, Hermes etc. Although I absolutely adore high end clothing and accessories, I also believe that "it's not about brand, it's about style." Style is all about being you, wearing what you want, whether you have an undying love for monochrome outfits, you're head over heels in love with nude outfits, or you religiously wear the boldest prints and colours; fashion is knowing how to adapt your personal style to the seasons latest trends.

I'm not going to ramble on too much for my first post, I think you all get the hint that I'm absolutely madly in love with fashion haha, I hope you all enjoy my future blog posts,

Love, Chloe.

2 comments:

  1. The concepts you are giving in the blogs are really worthless and priceless because these are paving the way to progress in the field of sciences. Heads off.
    christmas t-shirts bulk

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Very useful post I really appreciate thanks for sharing such a nice post on Clothing and Fashion.
    wholesaler uk clothing "

    ReplyDelete