Thursday 19 February 2015

I've Got That Summer Feeling







Today's blog post is about yesterdays #OOTD. My usual attire tends to be dark colours such as blacks, greys, whites and navy blues due to the dull and dreary weather we get in Britain, but as the sun yesterday I was out I felt like I needed to brighten up my outfit.
Lime green is one of the must have colours in your spring/summer wardrobe this year, and I got my jumper from Tesco a few months ago in the sale. As it's still cold outside I didn't think wearing a cropped jumper was the wisest idea, but I was so surprised at how warm this jumper kept me!
These beautiful jeans are from Topshop which I brought in December last year, these are the softest, most comfortable jeans I have ever purchased! I brought mine in W25 L34 and they hug my figure amazingly, and for me, the ripped knees add the perfect detail to the jeans; and for £38 you can't complain.
My little yellow handbag is from Next, which I brought in the sales before Christmas. I'm not usually a fan of yellow, but this bag screamed "Celine dupe" to me so I had to have it; and it matched perfectly with my summery outfit...a bonus!
Next, these fabulous little heels, these shoes in my opinion add a touch of the 60's and 70's to every outfit. The detail completely refused show up on camera (unimpressive), the shoe details are a monochrome print on the front of the shoe which comes to a point, a block heel and an ankle strap - everything I love in a shoe! The monochrome/60's look has been creeping its way back onto the fashion scene since AW 14, and the S/S 15 collections have introduced bold and brighter colours to the 60's inspired fashion. 70's fashion has boldly made its way back into this eras fashion, with celebrities such as Kim Kardashian sporting the flared-leg trousers.
Last but not least, accessorizing the outfit - I absolutely love these earrings as they are a mix of pastel pinks and dusty pinks - perfect for these sunny winter days, and they also brighten up the outfit which is a bonus.

All of my outfit details will be linked below, if I can't find the exact item then I will link something similar instead, thank you to everyone who reads my blog posts or who reads my future posts,

love, Chloe.

Jeans - Topshop
Jumper - River Island (Similar)
Heels - Next (The closest match I could find)
Bag - Ebay (Yellow tote bag)
or - Ebay (Similar)
Earrings - New Look (Similar)
or - River Island (Similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment