Tuesday 17 March 2015

Body Jewellery Shop: Silver Glitter Studs

I have recently discovered a jewellery company called Body Jewellery Shop, they have some amazing ear piercing jewellery to choose from! They generously sent me a sample of their jewellery to review on my blog, which I am so grateful for! 


I absolutely love these earrings, they're so dainty and elegant and they're perfect for a day-to-night look.
These silver studs are great for when you don't want your jewellery to draw attention away from your outfit.



These earrings are perfect for everyday use as their not too extravagant!



For accessories, I would pair these with a simple, yet elegant necklace, a dress ring and a sparkly bag or clutch bag. For the outit - I would definitely go for the double denim look, it's such a huge trend this season, and these beautiful studs will add that touch of sparkle that you need.


Body Shop Jewellery sell a huge range of jewellery including studs, stretchers, labret piercings, navel piercings etc. When I first discovered this jewellery shop, I couldn't believe how affordable each piece was!  I don't have any other piercings myself apart from my ears, but, for those of you who do, I am going to show you (and link below) some of their other pieces.

Silver Charm Belly Bar - This belly bar piercing literally makes me want to get my belly pierced! It's so beautiful and I really love the heart and arrow charms - and for 4.95 it's an absolute steal!

When I was around the age of 12/13 I decided to stretch my ear lobes. At the time I absolutely loved them, in my right ear I wore a 10mm and in my left I wore a 8mm. Personally silicone stretchers weren't my favourite as they kind of stuck to the skin on my ear lobe, if you're ever going to stretch your ear lobes I don't recommend going any higher than a 10mm as your ears won't shrink back to their original size.

I definitely recommend taking a look at the Body Jewellery Shop girls, and I definitely recommend buying the Silver Glitter Stud Earrings, they have some amazing quality pieces and really affordable prices!

Thank you so much to everyone who reads my blog,

Love, Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment