Tuesday 3 March 2015

My Top Picks: High Street Shoes

At the moment I'm really into the bright and bold colours; I'm not really liking the greys and black lately, especially as we'll be coming into spring any time soon. Many retailers seem to be styling their shoe collections very similar - suede textures, laser cut and tie back detail. High street retailers take the majority of their inspiration from high end fashion designers; and as we are seeing more 70's vibes from designers such as Gucci, Emilio Pucci and Saint Laurent, retailers such as River Island, New Look and Zara are following in their footsteps.

 I'm going to show you some of my favourite shoes from high-street retailers. I've been looking around instore and online lately; and I've seen some beautiful spring/summer shoes that will urge you to update your wardrobe to a bolder and brighter palette.


Pink Sling Back Heels

I think these shoes are absolutely beautiful, the shade of pink is perfect for those who prefer a more neutral palette on their outfits. Another bonus is that these are only a 3.5" heel so they're not going to cripple you! The pointed front and sling back detail will add the perfect amount of sophistication to any outfit.



This season is all about going bold; and these heels will help you do it perfectly. I've always been a fan of the 'barely there' heels, they're simple yet elegant. Barely there heels are great to pair with bold prints or heavy textures; as they won't draw too much attention away from the main focus - which is your outfit.




These heels are 100% holiday shoes - I imagine them to be worn with a pink kaftan and a Triangle Swimwear bikini; somewhere in the middle of Ibiza. The mesh detail makes this shoe perfect to add to a sports luxe outfit or a beach outfit for those of you who are going abroad this year!



Mint green loafers are what you need in your life right now! I absolutely adore the colour of these shoes, I've tried these on instore, and let me tell you, they are the most beautiful shade of blue you will ever see. As spring is just around the corner; and you're exchanging black and grey outfits for pastels, neons and whites - I'd say these are a compulsory addition to your spring wardrobe.


Laser Cut Tie Back Heels

This season Missguided are throwing it back 'old school' with these heeled sandals. With laser cut detail, a tie back and suede texture - Missguided have once again perfected today's most popular fashion trends. I think these shoes would look gorgeous with a pair of blue denim jeans and white shirt, paired with a tote bag, over-sized sunglasses and a few rose gold accessories to create that effortless chic look.

Thank you so much to everyone who reads my blog,

love, Chloe.

1 comment:

  1. YoBit lets you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as much as coins you want from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and resume claiming.

    You can click CLAIM as much as 50 times per one captcha.

    The coins will held in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or Dollars.

    ReplyDelete